Monday, August 20, 2007

My Week!!

Well hello everyone out there in the blogger world. This has been a trying week for me, Monday through Wednesday was good until that night on Thursday, when I had to leave work at 1:00 am to be taken to the hospital by my wife (which I will tell you, I had to get my parents to go sit with my 2 kids while they were in bed sleeping at 1am). Well, what happened, was that I have been having migraines for the last few months and a couple of them ended me in the ER= no fun. This one I can say was one of the worst that I have had, it came with a very sick stomach and a nose bleed, which none of the other migraines had. I have been to the Doctor a number of times, and all they do is give me more and more medication to take,I am so tired of taking pills to find out that they are not helping me. So now I am taking a different approach to try and get rid of the migraines. I was told to try a chiropractor, so that is what I am doing now. I was told by the chiropractor that a good possibility of why I am having the migraines is due to the fact that my spine is not in the correct alignment, they have started correcting it a little at a time. I sure hope this will help. I just wanted to let some of the people at church know what is going on so they can keep me in their prayers, and also to keep my wife, Kim, in their prayers also, because it is not an easy task living with me when I get these headaches. I have put this in Gods hands, to help me get through this time. It is not easy dealing with the pain, and trying to explain to my 2 kids why Daddy can not get out of bed and play with them. My 8 year old understands a little but my 4 year old does not understand, and all she wants is for Daddy to get up and play with her. There is no worse feeling as a parent, not to be able to play with your kids, because they are sick.It breaks my heart to see them turn and walk away with those little tears in their eyes when you say those words, "I can't play right now because I am not feeling well". So I just ask that you all keep me and my family in your prayers as we go through this time.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Praying for you my Brother!!! (I have migraines sometimes, too...and they are NOT fun!!) I pray that Jesus brings you relief whether it be through a chiropractor, or flat-out divine healing!! Have a great day!

Priscilla said...

This blog is in severe need up updating!